Rob on the net

BE WARNED. THIS IS A SITE FOR ALL THINGS ROB AND CONTAINS ITEMS WHICH HAVE BEEN CONSIDERED VERY RANDOM, MEANINGLESS, BADLY SPELLED AND SOMETIMES FACTUAL. PEOPLE WHO ARE WORRIED BY THIS WARNING SHOULD READ ON TO SEE THAT THERE IS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT, NOW.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

The Rob song......well it's sort of a song.















I'm Robert the loony man,
My clothes are from matalan.
I'm no longer pretty,
Since I found the chippy,
I'm Robert the loony man,
Rob Rob.


Why do I say such nonsense?


p.s. Don't call me Robert, I prefer Rob.

It's cold in here today for some reason. I don't know what possessed me to kick all the heaters in this mansion. Guess I just wanted a water fall or two.

But just where did that plumber get to? I only meant it as a joke when I threatened to feed him to the 'gators. Honestly no sense of humour. You should have seen the way he complained when I chained him up so he couldn't leave until he had finished his work.

Still he seemed to get into the spirit of things later on though. All those fake tears and those jokes about wanting to see some children age or something. Funny funny man. Wonder where he has wondered off to?

I found that he picked the locks off his chains. Hmm must be playing hide and seek somewhere round here. Anyway I can't look for him now, there seems to be some funny men at the door. Must be a disco mobile: all those flashing blue lights and sounds. Never a dull moment here.

1 Comments:

  • At Thursday, May 15, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You need to update your blog!
    Yeah it's the person going on about their exams on Perfume Fragrance. Only 3 more.

    Anyway I'm liking the blog but it only needs more posts! I did have a space when I didn't post anything for months but I'm back to posting now.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Rob is still creating this site and is learning about it as he goes. But there is along way to go still.

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter Thank you all for visiting my Blog. Before you go please take a minute to sign the guest book and comment on your fealings about this web page. Thank you.