Rob on the net

BE WARNED. THIS IS A SITE FOR ALL THINGS ROB AND CONTAINS ITEMS WHICH HAVE BEEN CONSIDERED VERY RANDOM, MEANINGLESS, BADLY SPELLED AND SOMETIMES FACTUAL. PEOPLE WHO ARE WORRIED BY THIS WARNING SHOULD READ ON TO SEE THAT THERE IS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT, NOW.

Thursday, January 19, 2017

From the coffee mine

News is just coming in on conditions in the coffee mines. Workers seem to be buzzing merrily yet somehow not doing much work.

"I'm working on a novel you wouldn't understand," one worker told us. "I'm freaking out!!!!" another claimed.

However from this mine at least 50 000 tones of coffee beans are dug up before being transported to your homes every day. So who's doing the mining? I've no idea I think I've had too much coffee today! AAAARGH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Rob is still creating this site and is learning about it as he goes. But there is along way to go still.

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter Thank you all for visiting my Blog. Before you go please take a minute to sign the guest book and comment on your fealings about this web page. Thank you.