Rob on the net

BE WARNED. THIS IS A SITE FOR ALL THINGS ROB AND CONTAINS ITEMS WHICH HAVE BEEN CONSIDERED VERY RANDOM, MEANINGLESS, BADLY SPELLED AND SOMETIMES FACTUAL. PEOPLE WHO ARE WORRIED BY THIS WARNING SHOULD READ ON TO SEE THAT THERE IS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT, NOW.

Friday, February 03, 2017

Trainspotting and Rob

Now here's a story Rob told me. A true story mind. Obviously. In Rob's own words.

Now Danny and me are like best buds you see.
This is proof and in no way just a random selfie
Boily I call him. He likes that. Try shouting that to him and see what happens I'm sure you'll be his best bud too.

Now one day he comes to me and says, "Rob I have to make this sequal but it's just no good."

"Boily," I said. "This will not do. What you need is to remove that whole jedi guy from it and have me instead."

"Rob," he cried out dancing around the room. "Rob, you're a genius!"

And so I ripped apart that lousy script about... I dunno something about escaped beggars from jail or sick people and potatoes who cares. So I ripped it up and ate it (delicious!) and soon we were rewriting our own version. I forget what it was about but the main point was that Rob is great.

Anyway after spending all the money on a new mansion for myself old boily seemed upset for some reason. Now why would someone not be happy with that amazing mansion? Make a movie? Who wants a movie when Rob can live in comfort? Talk about selfish.

So he storms off and next thing I know he's making his own version of my film. Bah artists eh? And is Rob the star? No. How rude!



Disclaimer. This might not have happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Rob is still creating this site and is learning about it as he goes. But there is along way to go still.

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter Thank you all for visiting my Blog. Before you go please take a minute to sign the guest book and comment on your fealings about this web page. Thank you.